Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thank you

Napa Valley vineyards, view of Mt. St. Helena from the foot of Diamond Mountain
© 2010 Karen Lynn Ingalls

To my blog readers, near and afar: thank you! I hope that this blog is helpful to you. I began it for my students here in Calistoga, in the Napa Valley, but it has found readers from all over. The internet is a wonderful thing, isn't it?

Scarecrow by Michael Holmes, from the First Annual Calistoga Scarecrow contest
photo © 2010 Karen Lynn Ingalls

If you're particularly enjoying this time of harvest and changing colors, I invite you to visit my painting blog at www.karenlynningalls.blogspot.com, where I have posted photos of autumn vineyards in the northern Napa Valley, around Calistoga, and photographs from the First Annual Calistoga Scarecrow contest (you'll be amazed by the creativity of the scarecrow makers).

You can find specific posts on photographing autumn scenes in the Napa Valley at:


You can find specific posts on the Calistoga Scarecrow Contest at:


And may you have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment