Sunday, May 10, 2009

Blogging about art and art teaching

This blog has two purposes: to present resources, information, and images for my students about things we talk about in art classes, and to talk about art and art instruction where I live, in and around Calistoga, California, at the northern end of the Napa Valley. 

I paint, and I teach painting, through Napa Valley College's Community Education program, at the Calistoga Art Center; and privately, both in individual lessons and to groups in workshops. I have a new session of NVC classes coming up at the beginning of June, both Acrylic Painting and Mixed Media Painting with Acrylics. I'll post more about both soon, but you can also find more information about classes offered at http://www.calistogaartcenter.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment